Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 3 of Weight Challenge -- I'm tired of eating!

I am so ready to throw the eggs in the trash. I'm sick of sausage and scrambled eggs. So, this morning, I scrambled eggs with onions, stewed tomatoes and green peppers. A dish my mother used to prepare quite often. It was quite tasty, I must admit.

Lunch--grilled chicken salad.

Exercise--not today. I have to cut the lawn--front, back and sides of the house. That's enough exercise to me!

Dinner--Don't know yet. I had crabs last night--withouth Old Bay Seasoning, which wasn't so bad. But, what was REALLY bad was my not having my concoction of mayo, ketchup, hot sauce and vinegar. It was just plain old crab. Well, at least I know it isn't the crab that sends me to the bathroom, but instead it's my concoction. :-(

I'm hanging in there...

No comments:

Post a Comment